Monday, October 07, 2013

Then September Ends

I went out every weekend this September, just when I wanted to spend it at home to commit myself to being a nerd. Irony.

September 14. Alex and Aisa's wedding. 

Learning from experience, here are my tips to stopping a wedding: 
1. Dress the part.  
2. Pick a groom you were once linked with, but make sure you're not friends with him and the bride. They would never buy the idea that you don't want this union to happen.
3. Be late, but not too late. Arrive around the time the minister asks if anybody objects, not by the time they're already exchanging vows.



We headed straight from the wedding to some secluded part of the south for Kim's birthday party. Siya ang nalasing hindi ang bisita niya. The photo below has him dancing Gimme-gimme.


September 21. Terno Inferno in Saguijo.

Natarayan ako ng isang waitress who Jed was already unhappy about. Melay, who would not let this waitress ruin our night was ready to have a word with her but RJ and I just stopped her. Kinabahan ako dun, alam ko seryoso siya.

It wasn't really a bad night altogether.



September 28-29. Our last team building with Nelle as our TL (she has been assigned to a different team). We were disappointed at the resort (Alahbiga in Laiya, Batangas) but atleast we enjoyed each others company.


We only have 2 photos taken kasi wala sila sa mood. Hehe. I was taking little video clips using my phone at dahil nga wala kaming pictures, I was obliged to put them together. It feels different, good different. Iba pala kapag nagpopost ka ng shots ng iba kesa puro mukha mo. For a second, I felt as though I'm not narcissistic.


team nelle from Si Raqs on Vimeo.

To my surprise, quite a few people like what I made.  They're not that many, but the few who did REALLY like it. I remember feeling so humbled and touched I tweeted this.


Wake up. It's October. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?