Monday, October 14, 2013

Last Shot

I'm at that point in my life wherein I am convinced that my hair, like credit card debts and gambling, is a serious problem and I need to do something about it before it destroys me. I should get it rebonded but thinking about the maintenance that comes along with it, I just want it chopped off. So I faced the mirror to decide what haircut I should get and the next thing I knew, I'm taking selfies of myself.


This is unfiltered, with no powder on hence the oily face (pero nakuha kong maglipstick no?). Do I think I look pretty? Yes. Not in a "ang ganda-ganda ko" kind of way but more of "I can't believe I can look like this in photos" kind of self-admiration. It's one of those delusional moments only self-absorption can induce. 

I really don't look like this in real life. But like most girls or people for that matter, kapag nakachamba ka sa picture you don't go saying "oh nice" then forget about it.  Let's be honest here. You keep the picture, you bluetooth it from someone if you need to, you share it in social media as if to say "Hey, once upon a moment I looked like this." That is exactly what is happening here right now. Haha. I'm just posting it here because there have been unfavorable opinions going around about selfies lately. I don't want anyone annoyed from seeing my face on their newsfeed against their will.

Last picture with my hair this long. I'm cutting it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?