Saturday, October 11, 2008

Plush

I took a quiz about how well one knows the movie "Almost Famous", and I got 14 correct answers out of 15 questions. I've seen this movie a hundred times.

I remember a scene wherein one character was talking about how a groupie can be so crazy about "some silly little piece of music, so much, it hurts". Last Sunday pumunta kami sa birthday ng anak ng isang teammate, and we had videoke. I was not able to sing kasi, they're so intimidating, ang gagaling nila, and I thought the songs they choose are soo cool. One of them keyed in "Plush" by Stone Temple Pilots (ngayon ko lang nalaman ang artist), and everyone was singing along. And I was like, "yan pala yun..." (tulo laway pa ata ako). You know the feeling na alam mong narinig mo na yun pero hanggang dun na lang ang alam mo, basta narinig mo na yun.



I'm having last song syndrome for a week now. I had to download it and get the lyrics so I can sing it over and over, para pagnagsawa, the craziness is over. I like it but not so much naman that it hurts.

Old school talaga ko. Ayos lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?