Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Heart break on broken stuff and being broke


Early this year, I had my laptop fixed and the hard disk had to be replaced into a one. I know it's my fault. I didnt really take good care of it before. Asar lang, I keep on doing the same mistake. Nagloko na naman. I can't afford to live without a computer but I can't afford to buy a new one so I had to get it fixed.

Kung baga sa kotse, hindi ako enthusiast (or I just can't afford it). My laptop is not "pogi" it terms of itsura and specs. Para siyang...beetle...volks! Luma at mabagal, but it does what its supposed to do, it has wheels to take you places. Ganun din ito, I write with it, I prepare powerpoint with it, it saves my files, and it plays my playlist. (Not only am I old school, I'm also vintage.)

I feel awful kasi, nanghihinayang ako sa nagastos ko. Now I'm broke. I only have enough left to last me through the week. And this would not happen if only I have been careful. Kung sa kotse ulit, parang pinangarera ko ang beetle eh hindi naman nito kaya.

The other night, nakita kong may butas sa bandang kili-kili yung paplantsahin kong isusuot ko for work. It was one of my favorite. Tsk. Tsk.

And the other day, nawawala yung kapares ng paborito kong silver earrings. I've had it for years. Nagretire na.

It sucks to lose stuff.

Pero sabi nga ni Pastor Paul, material things are temporary. Naluluma, nasisira. It is the spiritual stuff that are eternal. I just have to shrug my shoulder. Oo nga naman.

The laptop is now fixed, and on the brighter side, atleast I didn't lose my files.

At yung blouse ko, tinahi ko na lang. Tago naman eh, hindi halata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?