Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pablo


Yes, he is the new boy in my life! Anak ni Yogi at Enna. The moment I saw him I knew I would like him. Kasi namana niya yung kulay ni Yogi at Enna, na siyempre namana lang din ni Enna kay Yogi (anak ni Yogi si Enna, which makes Pablo his son and grandson, yikes!). I just had this feeling that we have to keep him kasi, I mean, ampon lang namin si Yogi and Enna from another family and another dog, but this darling litle angel, is anak ng 2 naming aso, which makes him our own!


Another reason why I have to keep him: Last year, I gave away Enna's sister Elga to a friend. Elga has been so attached to us na so the moment I had to give her to the new owner, I couldnt stop myself from crying kahit mag-isa lang ako papunta at pauwi. And it took a while for me to recover. Sabi ko hindi ko na uli gagawin yun, to give away a puppie I have been attached to. And Pablo looks so much like Elga. Reincarnation ba?


Okay, oa na. Sorry I can't help it. Pablo really is bundle of joy not only for me but for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?