Friday, May 30, 2008

On Leave...live on...

I remember like a few weeks back I was so tired, pero I couldnt be absent, I prayed to God for a rest. Well, last week, I was suprised when my TL told me na nakaleave ako on a friday. It was perfect be on leave on that friday because the coming monday is memorial day in the US, so it was a long weekend for me. 4 days straight walang pasok. I couldnt help but say "Yes!" upon learning about that "vacation leave". It was also my first time to be on VL sa company na ito.

Sobrang excited 'ko, from the Thursday shift, hindi ako natulog and I went out for a little shopping with my sister sa SM Taytay (wow, ang layo! yes!). The next day, Saturday, naka-sched kami to go to Touch of Glory sa Antipolo. Part of me was napipilitan lang to go, kasi, given a choice, I would rather spend the day at home sleeping or watching DVD. Kasi, gusto ko talaga magrelax. Well anyway, I still went, kasi nga, "seek Ye first" ang motto ko diba? We spent the night there but I didnt pray, I just slept the whole night. The next day Sunday, we stayed for the morning service, and that made my being there worthwhile. I heard a very good message from the pastor. I might do a post about it in the future.

Then, that same day, in the afternoon after church I had to run to UP para sa binyag ng anak ni Ena, not the dog, but the friend (yeah, I named Enna the dog after her). But I had to stop by Sta.Lucia to buy gift muna. Haay...I spent hours kahit na I knew late na late na ko. Ang hirap magshop for a gift para sa baby. Anyway, we had a little reunion with my Verizon Business friends, and I am glad I went.

On monday, I just stayed home. It would have been perfect, just being at home, if only I wasnt feeling terrible. Because of that I was feeling sleepy. And I realized every single night of that weekend I had the good "night" sleep I was longing for. It was a holiday well spent I guess: may shopping, bonding with ate, spiritual stuff, reunion with old friends, and sleep. Haay, God answered my prayer again.

And today, Friday, naka-leave uli ako. Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?