Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mom's the Best



Every year sa church, tuwing mother's day, the roses to be given away are always in courtesy of my mother. Yesterday, when she came home Sunday morning, i noticed she didnt have roses with her, so I asked her if she bought some for mother's day. She opened a box for me, and showed me the artificial ones she got. Each one is in a white box and she pulled one out to show me the rose. Matigas siya na velvet yung material. But the catch is, nabubuksan pala yun and inside is a pair of pearl earrings. I couldnt help but say "wow!"

Unlike the previous years where it only cost her P10-20 per piece, I knew this time it cost her a lot. I was always kontrabida sa kanya if she overspend like that para sa church, or other people, but this time, wala akong nasabi. If this is how she wants to serve God and be a blessing to other people, who am I to stop her. I am very blessed ang nanay has a heart that wants to please God.

Happy mothers day Excelsa! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?