Friday, March 21, 2008

On wearing green and eating kornik

Unlike most call-centers, we are required to wear business casual Mon-Thurs, and we go dress-down Fri-Sun. But once in a while, may dressdown for fundraising. This month, we can go dress down as long as our top is green or yellow, and pay P10. (Last month its red or pink, for Valentines).

I wore all green this week.


Hanggang Thursday lang dahil 4 na araw lang pasok ng team namin this week (at last week) kasi we take calls for 10 hrs instead of the regular 7.5hrs. Haay...grabe ang sched na ito. Imagine taking calls for 5 hrs straight before your next break. Today its even 6 hrs! Kahit bawal, ngumangata ako ng boy bawang or dingdong sa station, panlaban sa antok at boredom, sabay lagok ng coke panlaban sa antok! Yari ang atay at bato ko nito.

Next week its back to 5 day/week sched but our sched is 8pm-5am. Yoko ng sched na 'to. Parang ang ikli ng pahinga, lagi akong naghahabol, wala kang mapanood sa primetime bida, log-out ka ng 5am pero uuwi ka ng 7am dahil sa mga roll-outs at meeting, kaya tulog ka agad pag-uwi pero gising ng tanghaling tapat dahil sa init at hindi ka na makatulog! So makakatulog na ko ng late in the afternoon, at gigising ng quarter to 7. Tatamaring pumasok dahil antok pa, maghahabol sa oras, papasok ng late, at uulit ang cycle.

The old me would not like this life. But I have learned to live with it, and get used to it. I am so blessed to have this work to complain, diba? I got to work, because I spend. And looking forward to the things Im able to do and get because I have this job motivates me. Kaya I can still keep going.

Wala pa kong tulog pero okay lang, wala kong pasok mamaya. Lord, thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?