Thursday, August 01, 2013

Birthday Brunching at the Fort

I hang out at the Fort when I meet up with Brigs and we pass through it when Ate Sarah drives me to work on some Mondays. This was the first time I had breakfast there with my barkada from work...and boy, hindi namin alam 'tong lugar na 'to. Haha! We don't know our way around. Walang-wala eh. Anong magagawa namin kung Makati girls kami diba? Chos. 

Burgos Circle. That's Josie, Gherry, Eds and me. Photogrid by Gherry.

Tokyo Bubble Tea. Photogrid by Gherry.

I'm not much of a foodie but I am definitely a salad person. I have yet to find a place with a chicken caesar salad better than this. 


Photo by Josie

 
saan ba yun?

Sweet Bella Cafe - good service but not the best experience altogether

I know our value is never based on who are friends are and how many they are. But God used these girls to affirm me and I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?