Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sa Tahimik

Two influential people in my life just got engaged - Kuya Kevin and Patty Laurel (not to each other though). I did not even know Kuya Kevin has a gf so it was quite a shocker. Patty naman on the other hand, was both inspiring and inggit-ting, sarap sabihan ng "ikaw na". Siya naman na talaga...ang susunod na ikakasal. =P

After a few months of not seeing each other, nakita ko ulit nung isang araw yung paborito kong pedikyurista - buntis, sa pulis = happy misis. Gem, my good friend from college naman got married last Sunday. Her parents are together for years but were never officially married. So I'm happy for her because she's found the "one" for her, and also because she still believed in the sanctity of marriage and chose to make things right.
 
I was there at the bridal shower but didn't make it to her wedding because I was at the wake of a dear friend. Ang buhay nga naman, kung sa iba nagsisimula, sa iba naman natatapos. 

Naisip ko lang bigla, ang kasal at ang pagkamatay nga pala ay parehong tinatawag na "paglagay sa tahimik".



No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?