Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I bore holes in the wall

For no reason, I checked out a total stranger's FB wall and kept on scrolling down. I must have found him interesting.

And a random thought hit me.

If a stranger is to check out my wall, wala siyang mapapala. There is nothing there.

I agree that what you put out there says something about you. While some of us would love to self-promote, others unconsciously destroy themselves with what they post.

In my case, I'm just boring, that's just it. :)

Some people has a lot of things going in and around them but choose not to share. Others on the other hand share everything. I guess it has to do with how comfortable we are in sharing ourselves to people.

Sa totoo lang, ang tingin ko sa iba tamang papansin. Whether or not kasi interesado ka sa kanya, kapag shinare niya wala ka ng magagawa kapag lumabas na sa newsfeed. Malalaman mong nagpunta siya sa ganito at kumain ng ganyan kahit hindi mo tinatanong.

Wala lang. Ironic lang na ang stranger na ganyan ang gawain would steal my attention for a while. I guess that's the point sa pagpopost - share yourself and maybe somehow, some people will see you as interesting.

Well gawain ko din yun - nagbabait-baitan, posing as cool and opinionated like the people I look up to. Pero dito kasi, I share myself and thoughts dun lang  sa interesado. :) Or maybe naligaw. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?