Sunday, December 11, 2011

Untitled Tearjerker Moment

This is a very spontaneous post. My heart is overflowing I have to write about it kahit walang edit-edit.

Napagtripan ko lang biglang i-search sa Facebook yung mga dati kong nakilala sa first job ko which was 8 years ago. Mixed emotion. One is already married and is now pursuing film. One now lives in London. Another one is a singer in HK Disneyland. There was also this girl who I thought would one day be somebody because she was so brilliant. She now lives in Singapore but I don't even know what she does, her FB does not say. She wasn't power dressing as I thought, or looking big time as I had expected, but she seems happy surrounded with Singaporean kids and friends. And there was this person, who I used to catch a ride with going home all the way to Rizal, and he's now engaged! And I just said, "Wow, God is good!" 

And may narealized ako. Sa dami ng nami-meet natin, we forget some, we remember others, but we feel for those who touched our lives. The kindness some of these people showed to me, big or little, I didn't know I was carrying them with me to this day. I was so overwhelmed with God's goodness in their lives, I cried. I'm just happy that their happy. And I know that what God can do for them, He will also do for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?