Sunday, January 16, 2011

If I was on the catalog...

These questions are from the pages of the Star Magic 2011 catalog. Yeah, yeah, I would never make it on the catalog, pero hindi naman siguro ako masyadong feeling artista if I come up with my own answers. Hehe, libre mangarap.

Magic Happens:

when an unbelievable, surreal, 'only in your dreams' thing actually happens.

I blush when:

I'm being teased to someone of the opposite sex, laugh at something really funny, ginulat, tinakot, embarassed, being put on the spot.

I pray for:

the security of my family; God's purpose in my life; my lifetime partner.

Sunrise or sunset:

Sunset.

Inner beauty is:

Humility and a beautiful personality.

The most beautiful person I know:

Nanay.

My most treasured gift:

Is not something I have received, but something I have yet to give.

My dream vacation is:

My honeymoon? :)

The talent I'd love to spend more time on:

Writing.

My guilty pleasure is:

Spending on clothes, shoes and bags; Doing nothing.

People don't know that:

None. Everything about me is almost out, if not to everyone, to someone.

My fondest childhood memory was:

when we were really really little, I was about 2-4 years old, Nanay and Tatay were taking Ate and I to church.

My fashion icon is:

Patty Laurel.

The most adventurous thing I've done is:

following my heart by changing church, leaving ministry, and pursuing true love.

My favorite time of the day is:

Uwian. Then breakfast. Then sleeping time..

I feel beautiful when:

I've had enough sleep.

I look forward to:

Meeting the "one".

I feel at my best:

When God's presence secures me.

I daydream of:

being a mom.

I love:

God, my family, myself, our dogs (now Pablo and Lester), writing.

My favorite ice cream flavor is:

Vanilla, Mango, Cheese.

My favorite food is:

Fried Chicken. Shrimp.

My favorite subject in school was:

History. Kabisote ako eh.

Best lesson I've ever learned was:

God loves me; People hurt each other because we are not perfect;

People close to me know that I am:

Kuripot. Moody.

The talent I wish I had:

A good singing voice, or being able to play a musical instrument very well.

My dream man is:

God fearing; someone who will go to church with me; not necessarily rich but is hardworking enough to provide food on the table; a dog lover; someone who does not need to be a vegetarian, but must not be eating dogs (please!); intellectually challenging; someone I can call my bestfriend.

The best part of my personality:

is my simplicity.

The best part of being a woman:

Being a man's inspiration. Birthing a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?