Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Doctor, Doctor, I am...lovesick

Nag-absent ako some few weeks back because of my sore throat. So, I had to get checked kasi I needed a med cert. Lumabas ako ng bahay na umaambon at ang sama ng pakiramdam ko. It was one of those bad days at tamad na tamad ka talaga.

I was surprised when I met the doctor. He wasnt wearing the white gown and he doesn't even look like he's 30. Mukha lang siyang gaya ko, nag-absent at kelangan ng med cert. But I remember him being so nice, caring and very decent. And while I was paying at the cashier, the nurse handed him my med cert that he needed to sign, and I overheard them talking about how the nurse was suprised that he goes to VCF pala, and attends small groups...and I remember thinking..."and he's a Christian." And they carried on, for quite a while, talking about this church stuff, hawak pa din ng dok yung med cert ko and I was still waiting for him to sign it. I just waited.

I almost never blog about crushes and boys. Ngayon lang. I got his name and license #, but no, I don't have plans of stalking him. I'm just fascinated...how meeting him changed my mood from bad...to good. I'm just amazed. When I meet the guy for me, that's how I'd like it to feel. It feels right, like the heaven is smiling or something. =) Mushy.

Then one day naman on the same week, I went to Mega Mall. And while I was there, with all these people around me that should make me feel little and insignificant, I felt God's love. I should feel insecure but I felt peace. It's amazing. Na parang, sa gitna nilang lahat, I knew my place and I knew my purpose.

This thing...(cough, cough), love...is unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?