Sunday, April 06, 2008

An upper and a downer that turns out to be an upper

Yesterday, after service, sabi ni Arjay sakin dalawang magkasunod na linggo na siyang tinatamaan sa shine-share ko sa Sunday School. And that day, before I started sharing, sabi ni Edwin, "patama na naman". Please note that they said it in a way like its a compliment rather than a complaint. So it made me feel good. Na kahit paisa-isa or dalawa, may namomove sa shine-share ko and it keeps me going and makes me want to learn and improve. God thank you.

That night, sinumpong si Tatay ng sakit niya. And I was praying na tulungan kami ni God and I praise and thank Him because He did helped us. And I don't know until when I would have to endure this, but I know whatever happens, God is good, He is in control and I can trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?