Sunday, March 16, 2008

not much of a good fight


Nanalo si Manny Pacquiao kahapon against Juan Marco Marquez, split decision. My opinion as a non-boxing expert, I felt he could have won a "swabe" victory had he done better on the rounds in the middle. Napatumba niya nung third round, but he failed to follow through on the next rounds, nakabawi tuloy. Nung ilang rounds na lang ang naiiwan, and he hasnt knocked out the opponent yet, dun siya nagmadali. You could see he wanted to knock out Marquez. But it was a struggle, hes got a cut sa mata niya, and so was Marquez. And I was scolding him in front of television "Yan, kasalanan mo yan, ang dami mong sinayang na rounds, ngayon ka naghahabol."

I am confident he could have done better than that. He's dicipline, focus, passionate and determined. Magandang tularan.
I want to be like that. I cant get into boxing but I am inside the ring too.

"Fo we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6: 12-13.

The enemy is working against our youth ministry sa church. Time na para mag-counter attack.

I got to fight a good fight. I am a soldier. I am confident with my relationship with my Father, pero I felt kulang pa. I havent scored much point yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?