Saturday, April 28, 2012

Say yes...to time with friends

Minsan naiisip ko boring ang gimik life ko. Tapos nandiyan yung maiisip kong magplano ng lakwatsa. Pero really, if I say yes to invites and go to church and office events, I would hardly have any free weekends, I'd be torn in choosing which event to go dahil nagkasabay, and I'd be broke. Sinong nagsabing homebuddy ako?

So yes, this is something I discipline myself to do more of: say yes to invitations. Well, hindi pa din ako maka-oo to every single one, but I make it a point that I go to some. Lalo na kapag good friends. Isa sa mga natutunan ko over the past year is to value real friendships and invest on nurturing them. True friends are treasures. Walang echos. :) At isa sa mga pwede kong magawa is at atleast show up in gatherings to spend time with them.

Isa-isa na kaming nagiging trenta sa Team4One. This is Maj's 30th birthday.

mga kasama kong tumanda

I got to see some of Team Chester again, and sasabihin ko ngayon ang isang matinding cliche: parang kahapon lang. Hehe. I was like..."Am I really looking at Chester? Has it really been 2 years?"





The last time I saw these NCO friends was in October 2011. Yung Christmas gift ko na 2012 calendar April ko na naibigay. Tsk. Nevertheless, I have to see them 'coz I love them. And I want to go the beach. Hehe. Nabuo ng Potipot trip na ito ang summer 2012 ko. Ready na ko sa tag-ulan kahit bukas. 

will do another post on this trip 

Maybe one day I should throw a party where all my friends are in one place with me.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah throw a party! there are only two occasions where you can round up all of your friends: your wedding and your funeral, hehe. so throw the parteyy and live it up! :)

    just dropping by your blog. i followed patty too--my kind of girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

anong say mo?