Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Weekend in Callos Spa


My dear friends and I booked a spa getaway in Antipolo to celebrate a lot of good things, nataon sa typhoon Quiel, and decided to just push through with it anyway.

Kapag may bagyo, either nasa work or bahay lang ako, painfully waiting for the typhoon to just come and go, praying that my love ones are safe. While others dread traffic, exams and asthma attacks, my bad days are the rainy ones or when there's typhoon.

Personally, I have to say this is a refreshing way to get through a storm. Being somewhere else with people dear to me made me forget my typhoon anxiety and "everywhere is wet" crankiness.

And when I say "dear", I mean "I just had a setback so I should be bitter about your all expense paid Paris trip and your promotion, but I'm not because whatever makes you happy makes me happy, what makes you sad makes me sad."


No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?