Sunday, September 25, 2011

What I'm liking now: Indak - Up Dharma Down

Wala akong masyadong alam na UDD song because I don't really listen to them. Yes, the poser confesses. Haha. Pero pag may nagustuhan naman ako, I must say I'm all out bananas over it (Oo, Tadhana, Sana)!

This is my new UDD favorite and listening to this in my earphones at work is not a good idea. Gagawin kang unproductive. Parang gusto mo na lang mag-emo at tumingin sa kawalan habang iniisip "bakit ang ilap-ilap ng pag-ibig sa 'kin?" Haha.

They say the song is about being torn between two lovers, and though not everyone can relate, one can still personalize it because of the universal message of love being something you chase but keeps running away, something you believe but also confuses you, something that gives you joy but also torments.

Ang sinomang mag-isip na korni ang huli kong sinabi ay isang plastik. Haha.

Enjoy!


Lyrics | Up Dharma Down lyrics - Indak lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?