Friday, January 07, 2011

My 2011 Horoscope

I don't believe in Horoscopes. I just thought this is funny and interesting.

LEO - The Lion (July 23 to August 22)

Great talker (pwede siguro, basta hindi ko crush kausap ko). Attractive (LOL, false) and passionate (pwede). Laid back (hindi na ngayon). Usually happy but when unhappy tend to be grouchy and childish (true, I get nicknames like "sumpong" and "toyo"). A Leo's problem becomes everyone's problem (because it is everyone's problem!) Most Leos are very predictable and tend to be monotonous (korek!) Knows how to have fun (many will argue). Is really good at almost anything (true ). Great kisser (for references, click here. Joke.) Very predictable (oo na). Outgoing (false). Down to earth (true). Addictive (ingat ka, hehe). Attractive (inaasar na ko nito) Loud (pag tumawa). Loves being in long relationships (nakakarinig ako ng maugong na booo) Talkative (pwede). Not one to mess with (false, please don't be scared of me). Rare to find (yup!). Good when found (I claim so). 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward (crap).

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?