Saturday, July 11, 2009

He who finds himself loses his misery

I am blogging about this very personal thing, so I will always be reminded, that once, I struggled really hard in finding myself.

The following are lines I heard from Young Americans which I thought is very relevant.

Be yourself. What a cliche. We hear it over and over in literature, fairytales, songs, but we still don't get it. It might be because when we dream we dont worry whether the dream is worthy of us, but whether we're worthy of the dream. So we lose our identities in order to chase what we want. But if we can stay proud of who we are and not run from ourselves, then maybe our dreams, like the prince with the glass slipper, will come find us.

Resolve to be thyself, and know that, he who finds himself, loses his misery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?