Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Book, Down

One of the many things I want to do this year is to finish reading a John Maxwell's book. I bought a leadership book written by him early this year pero nawala ko, at nakakainis isipin na gagastos ako para bumili ng same book na meron na sana ako, so I bought different title, not to mention much cheaper.

Be All You Can Be. Know of a book that is so good and so entertaining, matatapos mong basahin ng isang upuan? Think about a Bob Ong book and you'll know what I mean. Not this book. Atleast hindi para sa'kin. Ang liit-liit ng librong ito, at ang nipis, pero hirap na hirap akong tapusin. Ang liit pero ang daming laman. Title pa lang mukhang motivating, pero humanda ka. This book will show you where you are, and many times, I wound up feeling disappointed , I have to put the book down.

Hindi naman ako matahik hangga't hindi ko natatapos, kaya, parang Jumanji board lang, nanginginig pa ang kamay kong babasahin ko uli ang librong ito hanggang sa hindi na 'ko makahinga isasara ko uli. Nauseating, ganun.

Well, I wanted to read a new book, but I can't until I finish this one. Parang video game, you can't get to level 2 until you're done with level 1. So I decided to face my fear, and today, it is finished.

Woohooo. Another one down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?