Monday, May 25, 2009

Slumdog, underdog and puppy crush


I know it's overrated, but I can't help liking Slumdog Millionaire. It is simple but genius.

As I was you-tubing the movie and the Jai-ho dance, I stumbled upon the videos of lead actor Dev Patel's interviews and guestings with those major shows and, I can't help myself, I was drooling over this amazing guy! He may have an Indian descent, but he's actually British having been born and raised in London. But I can't care less about his nationality, he is a sweet boy! Only 18 but very smart. He is also funny, humble, nice and a good-dresser!

When he was asked what it is about the movie that people love, he said "I guess it's the universal underdog story." (and world peace!)

Speaking of underdog, the same goes with Susan Boyle. This is an eye opener. A person has a gift inside, you can never judge a person just looking on the outside.

Funny how people fall for these amazing underdog, rags to riches, Cinderella stories, and yet everyone wants to be on top, hating and jealous of each other, when it's cool to be simple and humble.

Dear God, please let me meet someone like Dev Patel, only make him the same age as me because 18 is too young. But I like the same qualities, and the sexy British accent would be such a bonus too. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?