Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not as half

I can never be as great a mother my Nanay is, not as half as great she is. She is so giving, she is so consistent and never wavers with her faith like me. She has a great sense of moral values, and she is the source of strength of the family because she is always on her toes, never shaken. She is confident but humble. She has a big and beautiful heart, it would take thousands of words to explain it. She'll be a great lola, I see it the way she treats the dogs that I love! I can let them wait for food, but Nanay treats them as their apo, she couldnt stand see them hungry and cooks for them and feeds them. =) This family will fall apart if not for her.

I can never be as great she is. Even if I try so hard. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?