Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nanay, the Giver

My mother is the most giving person I know. Other people give more than her, but she's the most giving for me, una, kasi nanay ko siya, pangalawa, other people give because they have plenty to give and much more left for themselves. Pero si nanay, ibang klase, tatanggi na lang kapag pamasahe na lang ang natira. And she does not only give financially, she also give her time, and whatever it is she can do to help.

Sometimes, because I'm an ugly and greedy person, I don't always feel right about these 'charity' thing she does. " She puts Gandhi to shame. She makes him look like a used car salesman! =) Yeah, that'a line from a movie, but man, it's perfect for her. See, I'm not even trying to be nice here, I am being sarcastic. I'm not persecuting her though. Point is, hindi ko sinasabi 'to praise her dahil nanay ko siya. I just can't believe there is a person, so giving, so self-denial, who can put other people's needs first before her own.

If that's what you call spiritual gift, then taas na kamay ko, I'm down on my knees for I am a sinner...I believe, I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?