Sunday, August 03, 2008

Angry is Ugly



I've been pressured with my circumstances lately, it has started to take its toll on me. For the first time in the longest time, I admit, I am a negative person again. The other day, I couldnt hide it. I showed how negative I can be in front of my TL and teammates. It didnt feel good though after that. It felt really bad. It's as though I was trying to be as presentable as can be to my crush, but then that moment, I had green veggies stuck between my braces. And my one shot with him is gone forever. (its just an illustration)

I've been hearing verbal compliments lately na blooming daw ako. Modesty aside, ang sarap pakinggan nun. Nagugulat ako kasi, I didnt feel that I look good. I feel haggard. I feel ugly. Pastor Paul Chase said he used to be an angry person, and he was ugly. Angry makes you ugly. Negativity makes you ugly. Harsh attitude and words are never attractive. di ba? And I pride myself on being a Christian? Gosh...I badly need God talaga. Negative person like me needs help.

I learned something new again. No matter how much a person has, and how good a person looks on the outside, if the inside is rotten, it's like an empty shell.
A tree is identified by its fruit. Make a tree good, and its fruit will be good. Make a tree bad, and its fruit will be bad...For whatever is in your heart determines what you say. A good person produces good words from a good heart and an evil person produces evil words from an evil heart. Matthew 12: 33-35

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?