Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yeoj


Thinking about it, I get so amazed how I get along so well with this girl, who is 11 years younger than me. Imagine that, a decade younger! I've been her Sunday School teacher from when she was 7, and she calls me Ate Kehl but we interact with each other like we're of the same age. I get to talk to her about kikay stuff I would not normally tell my other girlfriends. When we see other, we would notice each other's hair, nails, clothes, bags, and boys. Ahh, when it comes to boys she acts as if she knows better (because maybe she does). She is soooo pretty, she's a knockout, but I don't feel insecure around her. In fact, she makes me feel so good about myself, like she brings out the best in me. She's like arts and crafts, or journaling, she's a therapy for my tired and weary soul. I've had many memorable good times when I was out with her. If I'm Paris Hilton, she's my Nicole Richie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?