Saturday, March 07, 2009

Big boy na siya!


I'm crazy about Pablo! So crazy it makes me feel guilty I might be loving Yogi less. This is Yogi, our first. We have this bonding, and he connects to me like he never does to any of the family members. But now that we have Pablo, grrr...he's taking so much of my attention. Ahh..the classic spell of the bunso. Totoo nga pala, iba pag bunso. I understand that now. You love them all just the same, but you treat the bunso in an extra special way.Sometimes I go, "I love you Pablo...(then I would notice the other two) and Yogi, and Enna, and I love you Pablo." =)

Pablo gets my attention because he is the bunso, I feel guilty I could be neglecting Yogi the panganay, but where is Enna in the picture? See how a middle child gets to be treated? (forgive me, I'm a middle child)

Well, I love Enna too, but she's ate's dog and I'm trying to keep a tita-doggie relationship between us because I can tell Ate is already jealous.

You know how it is to have a bff, and then you meet a new friend and you spend more time with her than your bff, yeah, that's another way to put it, this Yogi-Pablo tag of war in me.

Grr...these dogs make me sound silly. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?