Sunday, March 25, 2012

Too Awkward to Mingle

I went to a friend's party and saw a guy who caught my attention, and that happens to everyone, right? Pero dahil mahiyain at uptight ako, the natural thing for me to do was- wala. But I went home scolding myself, and because I was smitten, I did the first thing I felt the itch to do: Facebook. Medyo na-heartbroken ako sa nalaman ko. Konti lang. Kasi mas kinilabutan ako. Hehe. I may have not spoken a word to him, but I couldn't help looking. What if I caught his eye and lingered my look? What if I made small talk? These are the things I regret not doing, what if I'd been carefree and did them? Maybe some of our friends would notice, and they'd think "Oh no, not him! He just got married this month and they're expecting a child!" Yikes. That would have been embarassing! Sabi ko nga shy na lang ako forever eh. Haha.


It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic, don't you think
 
Alanis Morissette - Ironic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?