Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What I do not want

If there's one thing I've learned about myself lately it is that, I may not always be 100% sure with what I want, but I am certain with what I do not want.

I sometimes have a hard time saying yes to the stuff that I like that comes along, because they seem to good to be true. But I do not have a problem repeating "nos" over and over to those I do not like.

I may not always have a way of getting what I want, but you can't force me into something I do not like. I am not that "plastic". I can't always fake "na okay lang".

I like doing the things I am passionate about and I strongly believe in. I give 110% of my everything if I like something. But towards the things I do not have a heart for, do not expect a good job from me. Or atleast a happy me. I don't mind hardwork as long as I like what I do and I am happy. It is important to me that I am at peace with what I am doing.

I like my faith, I like my dogs, I like writing, I like good movies, I like music, I like sleeping.

There was another thing I knew I wanted but wasnt really sure then, but now, I realized, it was sad to have let it go because it could have been everything I have always wanted.

It is my prayer, na wag ako magsettle sa isang bagay because I have to, or because its the only option available and that I really do not have a choice.

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anong say mo?